Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I spent Mother's Day this year being a mom in every sense of the word.  We got the kids up early because Dustin had to be at church early because the church asked him to do a sort of photo booth for anyone to take pictures for Mother's Day.  I was going to help him with that, so we were all getting ready, looking nice because I wanted a picture done too, when Rachel said that her tongue was hurting.  I thought maybe she bit it or something, so I gave her some water and she seemed okay.  Then she started coughing and threw up on our closet floor- perfect.  I got her cleaned up and she said she was feeling better (I thought she just had some drainage going on) so we loaded up in the car and wouldn't you know, as soon as the back tires came off the driveway, she did it again.  Dustin stopped the car, put it back in drive and drove back up the driveway, got us unloaded and went on.

So I spent the morning cuddled up with my little girl watching princess movies.  Being the awesome husband that he is, Dustin came home with take-out so I still didn't cook!

We spent the rest of the day just being a family and relaxing together.  I loved it!  So glad I have these two sweet things that call me Mommy!

No comments: