Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 11, 2012

3 Months!

My little man is growing too fast!  I love how his little personality is coming out!

He loves to smile



His hands are the coolest toys that he has, and they taste pretty good, too!

He turns his head to find us and especially his big sister!

 He is (usually) a great sleeper- gets a bottle at 9 and sleeps until 6, sometimes I even have to wake him up to go to the babysitter


 I think his eyes are hazel- they look different colors all the time

 He makes noises and "talks" to us, and sometimes scares himself by the noises he makes


He absolutely LOVES his babysitter- Grammie Dawn takes such great care of him and he smiles some of his biggest smiles for her

His hair is looking more red all the time

He may just be becoming a mommas boy- and I absolutely love it!

No comments: