Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 6, 2012

30!?

I guess I'm in a new phase of life now- my 30's!?!  Ahh!  Okay, I guess it's not as bad as what I thought... it's just one of those milestones that is hyped up a lot.  

My parents came up for the weekend and I was so excited to see them.  It hasn't been that long since I've seen them, it's just good when we get to spend time together again, especially on birthdays.  (Dad's is two days after mine, so I got to see him on his, too!)

Dustin set up a birthday dinner for me at Abuelo's.  It's a great place because it has a room that is sectioned off- perfect for a bunch of people with a bunch of little kids!  We could be loud, mingle and so could the kids and we didn't have to worry about disturbing everyone else in the restaurant.








So glad that we had another excuse to get together and eat some ice cream cake!  
Thank you Dustin for putting the party together for me!

No comments: