Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Family Portraits

While my parents were visiting for my birthday, we decided to take advantage of dads photography skills and had him take some family photos!  I love that Dustin takes pictures, but a problem occurs when I want him to be in them.  So we all headed out (in two cars since four adults and two car seats just doesn't work in an SUV) to a park.  Of course there were some bumps in the road... Rachel really wanted to go on the swings, Gavin got hungry, Rachel had to potty, and then the rains came.  So we headed out for a second shoot later in the afternoon and it rained again, but it was really scattered, so we went downtown and got some good ones there. 


 Daddy trying to get Gavin calmed down








 What a silly girl!









Me and my Daddy on our birthday weekend!

I am so excited to finally have family pictures in the great collage that the 
McCollum's gave me for my birthday.

No comments: