Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Boo Boo

Rachel is a girl on the move! She is Miss Independent, too. Today, she walked to the mailbox with me when we got home and did not want to hold my hand on the way back to the house. She got soooo close, then she lost her balance and her little hands did not catch her in time so she face planted into the asphalt! She only cried for a minute. When I cleaned it, she was more upset that I was holding her still. So she carried around her boo boo patch (a little pig shaped soft ice pack) and held it everywhere on her face except where she fell for a while, and she was fine. I have a feeling she'll have a nice knot and bruise for a while, though.


Although this is her first scrape like this, Rachel is no stranger to injuries. Girl has run into more doors than I can count, not to mention how many times Zoe has run by her and bumped her just enough to knock her off balance. She's a tough cookie though- she rebounds quickly!

1 comment:

April and Brad said...

Poor Rachel!! She is SUCH a cutie :)