Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Blog Book!


I am one of those people who loves memory books and scrapbooks. The thing is, I have a serious problem with cutting pictures, gluing them on paper and writing small little quotes to go with my pictures. It takes a lot of time and creativity, and I just have a hard time with it! So through a little blog-stalking, I found a great website! Blog2print.com All you have to do is make an account, type in the address of your blog and it makes a book for you! AMAZING! You can also delete any posts that you do not want in the book, like all those videos. So I have made that an annual family gift. (I made one in 2009, too) I love looking back at the year and seeing what was on my mind and what I wanted everyone to know about throughout the year!

No comments: