Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

Beach Weekend!

This was a long weekend off of school, so we went to Chesapeake to visit the Nieter's. It was a fun weekend and was packed with all sorts of activities. My personal favorite was getting to take Rachel to the beach for the first time. It was a gorgeous day and she loved looking at the waves.
Oops, no pictures of Daddy on our camera... I'll have to bum a picture of him from Mom, Dad or Kim!
"What is this weird stuff between my toes, Mommy?"

Cousin Blake loves the beach too!
My mom and I took the little ones out for a closer look at the waves. Not too close though, the water was in the 40's!


Such a happy little girl!



Mommy and Rachel enjoying the sun


Brent and I with the kids... I think Blake could pass for mine and Rachel could pass for his!

1 comment:

Poppy said...

Glad you were able to come visit! Regarding the last photo (the four of you)...maybe some week you can "switch" children. That way Brent and Kim can remember what it was like to have a "baby," and you and Dustin can see what you have to look forward!