Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

What a cutie!

So during all of our snow days last week, I had a little too much fun making bows for Rachel! I found some bows that actually stayed in her hair... no tape!Daddy's gonna have a hard time keeping the boys away!


Look at those blue eyes!


I wish you could hear the laugh that went with this smile... so cute!


This is one of my favorites... posing already!


"Sitting" by herself. She was more propping herself up with her arms and she fell over right after the picture was taken. Hey, you gotta start somewhere!

1 comment:

Poppy said...

Great photos----and subject! I was pondering today...at what point will Rachel,or any child, realize that she is a person? We encounter new experiences daily, but certainly not to the degree of a growing baby.
Tell her that Poppy loves her!