Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Look at this sweetheart! I am so happy and relieved when all the nursery workers at church get excited to see her. They all love her and fight over who will get to play with her and hold her. I love her little outfit that she got to wear today. A good friend from church, Amanda, gave it to her to wear especially for Valentine's day! Aunt Kim provided the bow and socks. (oops, we didn't get a shot of the socks... they look just like the bow- hearts all over!)


In my last post I wrote about wanting her to hit milestones... never let me say that again! I do believe teething has started. Her bottom gums are a little white and we can feel little nubs. She has been feeling a bit puney this afternoon. Time to break out the orajel!



2 comments:

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Sorry....SHE is beautiful....Somehow the s remained off...I wouldn't like you to think I called little Rachel a he...Blessings. Crystal