Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

Snow!

Since the snow just keeps coming, we decided to go on a hunt for a sled. Most stores looked at us like we were crazy when we asked. I got word at work yesterday that there was a store that had a stash, so last night we finally made the best purchase of the winter!


Dustin tried to get Zoe to pull him down the hill, but she was a little confused (as usual). After a nice nap, Rachel was ready to face the elements! I think I was the most excited out of all of us!

Dustin had a little too much fun making a fort on the deck!


Getting ready to head down the little hill in the back yard.







Don't worry, I stayed clear of the tree! (For those of you who don't know, I had a little incident with a sled and a tree when I was little)



That was fun!




"I'm ready to go!"


2 comments:

Cindy said...

Did you use a cooler for the mold for the fort? Your hill is just the right size for a sled run for Rachel (Mommy and Daddy too). Just teach Rachel to bend her legs!

Lori and Dustin said...

Actually, it was a rubbermaid container! Yes, Rachel will sit up and bend her legs... do you know it will be 20 years ago this March?!