Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dr. Appointment

Well, I wish there was news from my doctor's appointment today. I was almost sure that after Sunday's adventure I would have progressed at least a little bit. Nope, Rachel is perfectly happy where she is! So I'm relaxing some now while Dustin is still at marching practice. Then tonight we're planning a long walk!

(In case anyone was wondering, Zoe is becoming increasingly clingy to me. I'll have to post some pictures of how she lays by me.)

1 comment:

Poppy said...

So this is when it begins....the girl will make her appearance when she is ready, leaving rest of us (males) tapping our toes and checking our watches! Maybe, too, that after almost nine months, what's a few (?) more days?