Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

38 weeks!

I have to be honest when I say that I was hoping that this would not be the picture for the week! It has been a LONG one! I'm just exhausted by the end of each day.
I think everyone has told us what to eat so that I go into labor, from spicy food to seafood to roast. Dustin said he was going to take me to Golden Corral and make me eat some of everything!
I keep having contractions, but they are not extremely consistent. I have heard that the more contractions I have early on, the quicker actual labor is... at this rate, labor should take no time at all! (Yes, I know that this is my first and it will take a while, but let me have a little hope, ok!)

3 comments:

Poppy said...

Whenever it's time, don't push until we get there! I'm going to "shave" as much off the 4 1/2 hour trip as I can. Will Dustin pay for any speeding ticket I may get?

Stubby said...

Maybe you're not really pregnant. Have you thought of that?

Every time the phone rings, G'ma says something about that must be Lori.

Remember to file these blog comments to read during the next one.

Love ya lots and lots! G'pa & G'ma

Poppy said...

I will be glad when Rachel is born. Do you know how long the past nine months have felt?! ;-)