Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

2 weeks already?!

It's hard to believe that Rachel is 2 weeks old today! She is doing very well. She has been sleeping well during the night- usually one 5 hour stretch, then she takes a while to settle down after that feeding... I'll take it though!

Her cord fell off a few days ago so we were able to give her a "real" bath! She still does not like bath time though.

I am feeling really good now too. I have been able to get out some this week (thanks to Mom Nieter for spending the week here and helping out!) I even wore my regular jeans today!

She busted out of the blanket, but was still sleeping so peacefully!

Finally starting to stretch out.

Taking a nap with Daddy... he's so comfy!


Taking a walk and enjoying the beautiful weather.



4 comments:

nana said...

Rachel sure looks like she's grown already in 2 weeks. Beautiful pictures and glad she's doing so well. You're looking good, Lori!!
Love you!

Stubby said...

Great pics.

Would like to see her eyes.

Big gal and a doll.

Lotsa love, God bless!

G'gma & G'gpa N.

Poppy said...

The photo of Dustin holding Rachel brings back many memories. I hope (I am sure) he has as many special moments with her as I did with you, Lori (and Brent).
love,
Dad(dy)

Brent and Kim said...

So sweet, love the new pics :) I think she is already getting bigger and looking more like her mamma. Can't wait till we can love on her some more! Love ya'll