Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

We had kind of a crazy Memorial Day Weekend. Dustin was in Chicago with the band and I didn't want to stay in Roanoke by myself so I went to Chesapeake. It was a fun and busy weekend! Saturday I went to the beach and got just a little sunburned on my legs... oops, forgot sunscreen on them! Mom, Dad, Zoe and I went down to the Dismal Swamp and I rode in Dad's kayak for a few minutes. So relaxing. Mom and I went strawberry picking on Monday before I came home. We got a little muddy, but it was worth it. Nothing quite like fresh picked strawberries!

Blake wanted to give his cousin a hug goodbye before we left!


Blake thought Zoe's bed was a fun tent!


Mom and Zoe watching Dad in the Kayak.



On my way back in. Zoe missed me, she tried to swim out to get me when I was heading out!



Blake had just eaten some sand along with an animal cracker!




1 comment:

Poppy said...

Thanks for coming over, Lori!