Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! Dustin and I are blessed to have moms that love the Lord and have taught us to do the same. We appreciate all that they have done for us. We also know that they had great role models who taught them. We love you Mom, Mom, Nana, Grandma, Nannie, Mema and Grandma! I hope I will take after the great examples that you have set.

On another note, I had a wonderful first Mother's Day! Dustin got me a Precious Moments figurine of a pregnant lady sitting on a stool looking at a book titled Names. (The name of the figurine is "You're Due For A Lifetime Of Happiness")

1 comment:

Kathy Smith said...

Good.. I told him on Facebook he had better get you something