Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Busy Week!

Saying this week was busy may be an understatement!


My birthday on Sunday was a great one. We had a few friends over for lunch after church and we spent the rest of the day just relaxing (studying some too). Dustin got me what I call a "mom camera." I love the camera that we had, but it was a little big. I got a smaller point and shoot camera that will fit in a purse/diaper bag! I love it!


On Monday, Hidden Valley Middle had a concert and Dustin conducted a piece so we headed there for the night. (I have to admit that I studied a little between bands there too!)


Tuesday I went to my last Tuesday night class for the semester! Woo Hoo!


Wednesday was a final in that night's class... so glad that's over!


Thursday was Hidden Valley High's concert. All the kids did great! (The directors did well too.) Dustin is very glad that that is over. Now it's just the trouble of keeping the kids under control for the next 4 weeks until graduation.


Friday morning we left to go to South Carolina for Benjamin's college graduation!


I am excited that my little garden is growing! We will definately have zucchini, squash and cucumber. We should have some green and chili peppers too, they're starting to come up a little. Still waiting on tomatoes... I may end up just buying some plants.

(Pictures will come later)

No comments: