Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 16, 2012

Watching Daddy's Band

Rachel loves watching Daddy's Band! Last weekend was concert festival. So Dustin took his top band to Lynchburg College to play, where they got judged and graded. For the second year in a row, the concert was streamed, so we were able to watch the concert from home! It's too hard to keep Rachel quiet during concerts, especially one where they would be graded! So we sat at the table and watched Daddy's band play and she was so excited to hear them. She loved listening to the dynamics and even clapped at the end of songs. Yes, she said "shh, quiet" in the middle of the video... not that I've ever had to tell her that in a concert before!

Of course it broke my heart when the band was done playing and I closed the computer and she cried (not just a little... she screamed) because she wanted her Daddy back. I have to be honest, I teared up too as she sat in my lap and cried for him.

We are so proud of him- they got the highest rating possible!

No comments: