Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Meeting Family

Here are a bunch of pictures of family meeting Gavin!

Aunt Kim

Uncle Brent

Uncle Brent and Cousin Blake

Blake and Mimi

Alli loves giving Gavin kisses and patting his head!


Taking a nap with Great-Grandpa DeLaughter

Two cute little girls!

Kim was at a party at Blake's pre-school, so we watched Alli and took a walk down to the river


Uncle Rod and Grandpa Nieter came down to visit for a long weekend.  I thought I had pictures of each of them with Gavin, but I can't find them-oops!  (If anyone has any- I'd love to have them!)

 I did find pictures of Grandpa with this baby

Grandpa, Dad, Uncle Rod and Dustin went to visit the Star one afternoon.





No comments: