Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 20, 2011

Indiana- Part 2

The next leg of our trip was spent in Warsaw with my Dad's parents and his other brother. We had a good time spending good quality time with all of them. Unfortunately, Grandma was not feeling too well, but I was happy to help out where I could around the house. She kept saying how much Rachel wore her out just watching her run around! I know the feeling! Rachel loved showing everyone there her skills on my iPad.
Just to warn you... there are a LOT of pictures here!


Chit-chatting at the table

She had Great-Grandpa chasing all sorts of toys around the floor!



We went to a local park one gorgeous morning!
"I think I want to go up that slide" (as opposed to the nice little one in the background!)

I made it up with her one time-that was all!



Looking for Duckys with Aunt Bonnie


A quick little rest before playing some more




One of the sweetest couples. They are one of those couples that you see and say "I want to be like that"



She loved Brooke, Aaron's wife. She is a Speech Therapist and is great with kids and they had a good time talking about all sorts of things!


"Are you serious?!"




Bubbles on the patio with Great-Grandma... what could be better?

I said earlier that Grandma was feeling under the weather. The night that we left, she was admitted to the hospital. She was moved to another hospital the next day and had surgery the day after that to scrape a "scab-like" something off her lung. It seems like it was a pretty intense surgery. She is doing a little better from what I hear, but has quite a recovery ahead of her.

1 comment:

Poppy said...

Thank you for sharing these photos and in part, your memories of the trip.