Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Mother's Day

Ok, just a little late getting the Mother's Day post up- oh well, better late than never, right? I had a wonderful day that came at the perfect time. The week before was an extremely busy one when we really didn't get to spend much quality family time together. There were meetings and get-togethers every night!

So Dustin surprised me on Saturday morning and took me to IHOP for breakfast! Then he took me shopping to start looking for my present- a new dining room table! (We still haven't picked one out yet, but I'm enjoying looking!) Then we headed to the Strawberry Festival.

On Sunday we spent the afternoon going for a walk and spending time with Zoe since she had been a little neglected the week before.

The best Mother's Day gift!


Out with the other baby

Mom made a quick trip up this past weekend to spend some time with us. (we also had an event on Saturday that she helped us out with by keeping Rachel entertained)

No comments: