Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mother's Day!

A little late, but here are some pictures from my first official Mother's Day. I had a great day celebrating with my precious little girl! We went to church here in Roanoke, then headed to North Carolina to visit Dustin's side of the family for the day. Rachel did very well with being on the go the whole day!

Rachel giving Mommy her cards.

Rachel was a little more excited about the tissue paper than the Topsy Turvy she and Daddy gave me.

She liked helping me open my cards... she even ate the corner of one!

Hanging out with Uncle Tommy after dinner


Dustin's cousin, Christy, and her 3 boys came over to visit. She loved their Nintendo's! Flashing lights and noises... what could be better?

No comments: