Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Birthday weekend

My parents were able to come for a visit the weekend of my birthday. We had a great time just spending time together!
Rachel wasn't overly excited about sitting in the grass. She was ok with it, just not overjoyed!

My dad-my hero! While sitting on the porch, we saw a caterpillar inching its way across the step. What a perfect opportunity to get free caterpillars for my kids at school. (A lot better than having to pay for them and wait for them to come in the mail!) So I got a container and dad collected 7 for me. So far 6 of them have turned themselves into cocoons and we are waiting for butterflies. We won't talk about the 7th...


Rachel loves swinging in the hammock!


She loves her swing in the front yard too!

No comments: