Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Spring "Break"

Roanoke County's spring break began on Friday. I would say that it's been a relaxing break so far, but I think we've done more these past two days then we usually do over a regular weekend!
Friday morning I started off by going to a Dr.'s appointment. It was actually the first time that I met "my" Dr. (before I had just seen a nurse practitioner). She is wonderful! Very nice and easy to talk to. There wasn't anything much to the appointment, just a check up. I did get to hear the heartbeat again! It was at about 150-160. During the minute or so that the doppler was on me, the baby moved about 2-3 times... I think we have a feisty one!
Then I came home and we planted grass seed and I planted my attempt at a vegetable garden. I haven't ever done one of these before so hopefully we'll have something to show for it this summer.
Today has been filled with housework and more housework. Dustin fixed our ceiling fan in our room and gotten other odd jobs done too.

I should have another picture to post tonight or tomorrow!

1 comment:

Stubby said...

So glad that you are enjoying "playing house"!

Hope to see the garden in a couple of months.