Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

13 Weeks

Well, here we are at 13 weeks! Maternity pants are a must now, but I was excited that I was able to wear an "old" dress to church today. I haven't been feeling too well this past week... a lot of headaches which have put me out of comission some. I was really hoping to be over the sickness part of pregnancy!


I forgot to mention the exciting news from my doctor's appointment... which is the date of my next appointment! May 15th we go back and will hopefully be able to find out if we're having a boy or girl! We can hardly wait to start calling him a him or her a her!

1 comment:

Brent and Kim said...

YEAH for May 15th! We can't wait to know if we are going to be uncles or aunts ;) See you soon!