Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Rachel's first day of preschool


I can't believe that Rachel has started her first year of preschool!  Wasn't she just born yesterday!?  She has been so excited about her "pack-pack" and everything that comes with going to school, like taking her lunch!  I have to admit, I was a little jealous that Daddy got to take her (one of the down sides of being a preschool teacher)... but at least I got to pick her up.  She did great (of course) and is already learning things.  We've been working with her on her teacher's name- Mrs. Weeks.  So I asked her on the way home what her teacher's name was, and her response- "God the Father"... hmm, well, no, but I'm glad they're teaching her things about the Bible!  I can't wait to see how much she grows this year!

No comments: