Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Gorgeous Day

Last Saturday was absolutely GORGEOUS! We decided to take advantage and go to a park to let Rachel play on all the fun stuff. I love the fact that she is now able to climb in tunnels and go down slides and really enjoy the playground. Of course she still needs a lot of help, but she absolutely loves it. I know she's a smiley kid anyway, but I don't think she stopped smiling the whole time we were there!
Scooting through the tunnel


Daddy had to help her climb up one of the tunnels... I think he enjoyed himself too!


She made it through the flat ones all by herself though!


She LOVED this slide... Mommy would wait at the bottom to help her off, then she'd walk back over to where Daddy was, he would help her up, up the ramp she ran, then back down the slide again. I think she did that about 10 times (doesn't sound like much, but for such little legs, it took a while!)


Come on, guys, let's go play some more!

I take it back, the smile disappeared when we had to leave... she sure did sleep well that night, though. :) I can't wait until the summer so we can go there more!

No comments: