Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

22 Weeks

Well, I knew it would happen sooner or later... we had a busy week last week and I did not get a chance to post a picture. These past 2 weeks have been good ones. We went to the doctor this past Friday and she said that everything looks great! My blood pressure was down from my last appointment (it wasn't high then and she was not worried, but I just knew it was higher than usual... of course I had rushed out of school and had a pretty stressful few days before that last appointment). The doctor also said that I was gaining a good amount of weight. The heartbeat was nice and strong too!

I've been adjusting pretty well. Of course I did almost fall over a few times while squatting down and leaning forward. I'm just not quite used to the extra weight in front! I'm feeling really good and we are getting a lot of things accomplished here around the house now that school is out!

3 comments:

Stubby said...

You almost have me convinced that you really are pregnant!

So happy that things are goin so well

Love ya lots!

G'pa N.

nana said...

You're looking GREAT, Lori! We sure would love to see you! Keep working on that nursery!
Love you.

Poppy said...

Please tell Rachel that Poppy is eager to hold her, but I can wait a little while longer.;-)